Challenger Interactive is looking for enthusiastic people to join our remote team focused on Community Development. We are seeking an experienced community manager passionate about the gaming industry, player communities, and player relationships.
The ideal candidate is passionate, engaging, organized, and self-motivated; they love gaming and are enthusiastic about community interaction, proficient in social media, and comfortable in all digital/online environments. A track record of successful community development efforts, ideally in the gaming or entertainment industry, will be a major differentiator for candidates.
- Be an active member of the community, build an identity and develop an active and engaged relationship with players in the competitive community
- Create and execute concepts for engaging content to be promoted through various channels for user retention and acquisition
- Evaluate gamer community behavior and provide meaningful feedback to internal development teams on the community’s sentiment, concerns, and suggestions
- Design and manage impactful community projects to support company and community needs
- Manage official gamer communication by drafting and posting notices on the official website to communicate with the community of end-users, providing important news, updates, and promotional content
- Monitor and track KPIs of posts and activities, analyze and report on results
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity and understanding of the Esports community’s unique needs and vernacular
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, high growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Gaming experience across multiple platforms and genres
- Able to work effectively as a remote team member
- Strong interpersonal / social problem-solving skills
- Experience with brand communications, user moderation and conversation management in a digital/online environment, including experience working with forums and social media management tools.
- Strong experience with online gamer communities across platforms such as Twitch, Reddit, Discord, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Existing strong personal network within eSports
- Open to working nights and weekends (USA time zones)
- Our community is 24/7, the most active times are nights and weekends, so we will be seeking global coverage but community building from in-region after-hours team members is a great plus to our users