Personal Information Privacy Management
Do Not Sell my InformationPrivacy Information for California & Nevada Residents
California and Nevada law requires us to provide some additional information regarding your rights with respect to your “personal information.” In many cases, if you are a California or Nevada resident, local regulations allow you to make certain requests about your personal information. Specifically, unless certain exceptions apply, the CCPA allows you to request us to:
- Inform you about the categories of personal information we collect or disclose about you; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial -purpose for collecting your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we share/disclose personal information.
- Provide access to and/or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you.
- Delete certain personal information we have about you.
- Provide you with information about certain financial incentives that we offer to you, if any.
Data Subject RequestsPrivacy Information for European Citizens and International customers where applicable by law
Before you fill out this form, you should know that Challenger allows you to control your preferences of what we send to you you, how we communicate it, and the data that we keep about you. To view or manage your preferences, log into your account.
If you would like to gain access to personal data that Challenger has about you, for example, view a copy of personal data collected about you by Challenger, or make a request for Challenger to amend or delete information, please complete the form below.
The information we request from you below is strictly for the purpose of enabling us to process your request and will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
You have the right under applicable law to request that we take certain actions in connection with any personal data that we may have about you. The following definitions will help you to let us know how we can assist you:
- Information: you are requesting more information about how we process your personal data
Access: you are requesting access to the personal data we hold about you
- Rectification: you are requesting us to modify or correct your personal data which is currently incorrect or incomplete
- Erasure: you are requesting that we erase any personal data we hold about you
- Restriction: you are requesting that we restrict use of your personal data for certain circumstances only
- Objection: you are objecting to the processing of your personal data, as your data is not processed because you consented to it but because Challenger or its Partner established it had a legitimate interest to process your data
- Portability: you are requesting a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, to allow you to transfer your data to another provider